[Koha-devel] Date defaults in pendingreserves.pl (holds to pull report)

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Mar 20 20:01:39 CET 2009

That approach hadn't occurred to me, thanks.  However, is it possible to
pass a sliding date?  Something like $yesterday and $today?  As a test I
modified the script itself to use $yesterdaysdate in place of $pastdate,
which worked fine.  However, I'd like to give the user more options.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200