[Koha-devel] Date defaults in pendingreserves.pl (holds to pull report)

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Mar 20 20:15:09 CET 2009

2009/3/21 Wagner,  Jane <jwagner at ptfs.com>:
> That approach hadn't occurred to me, thanks.  However, is it possible to
> pass a sliding date?  Something like $yesterday and $today?  As a test I
> modified the script itself to use $yesterdaysdate in place of $pastdate,
> which worked fine.  However, I'd like to give the user more options

Well you could just pass in yesterday and todays date :)
So you could edit the template that creates the link to the script so
that it has the prefilled, so the user could just click on it and it
would do todays.

Or you could make it a form, with 2 input fields that the user could type into.
Short answer is yes, the form accepts inputs, you just have to pass them to it.

Chris