[Koha-devel] [Koha] Koha, Drupal and SOPAC

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Sat Mar 21 13:38:21 CET 2009

Congrats for leading Koha into Library 2.0 environment. You people are simply genius. Let me coin a Web 2.0-enabled idea. Is it possible to allow users to make comments on catalogue cards (ISBD formatted display).Like this one http://www.blyberg.net/wp-content/support-code/vcc/cardimg.php?card_id=11297616

Regards

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India