[Koha-devel] [Koha] Koha, Drupal and SOPAC

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Mar 23 09:46:43 CET 2009

Partha Mukhopadhyay a écrit :
> Congrats for leading Koha into Library 2.0 environment. You people are simply genius. Let me coin a Web 2.0-enabled idea. Is it possible to allow users to make comments on catalogue cards (ISBD formatted display).Like this one http://www.blyberg.net/wp-content/support-code/vcc/cardimg.php?card_id=11297616
>
> Regards

imo, Koha is already a 2.0 app : you can comment, tag, put a hold, and
do a lot of other things you can do with Drupal/SOPAC.
What is new is that you won't need to have 2 tools for your patrons
(with 2 differents looks, ...) (which is a big improvement, I agree)

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com