[Koha-devel] Possuble Bug when running rebuild_nozebra.pl

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:33:15 CET 2009

It sounds like you are trying to run shell scripts via the web interface?
Otherwise the koha-httpd.conf file would not be involved.  The answer is:
don't do that.  Use the command line.
--Joe

On Mar 23, 2009 7:36 AM, "Roche III, Edward" <edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us>
wrote:

 Good Morning All

Whenever I run this script I have to add the /C4 to the koha-httpd.conf file
at the end of SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/share/koha/lib" line. This really is a
pain in the backside because when I do that then Koha doesn’t want to work.
I switch it back and Koha works. Something isn’t right somewhere and I am
not sure it was meant to be this way or not.

I am currently using the following setup:

Ubuntu 8.10

Mysql 5.0.67

Apache 2.2.9

Perl 5.10

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"