[Koha-devel] Possuble Bug when running rebuild_nozebra.pl

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Mon Mar 23 12:40:29 CET 2009

Good Morning All

Whenever I run this script I have to add the /C4 to the koha-httpd.conf
file at the end of SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/share/koha/lib" line. This
really is a pain in the backside because when I do that then Koha
doesn't want to work. I switch it back and Koha works. Something isn't
right somewhere and I am not sure it was meant to be this way or not.

I am currently using the following setup:

Ubuntu 8.10

Mysql 5.0.67

Apache 2.2.9

Perl 5.10

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"