[Koha-devel] a simple update-items.pl tool

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:25:05 CET 2009

On 2009/03/26, at 2:49 PM, David Schuster wrote:

> shelving location would also be helpful..  I thought there was some
> work
> coming for 3.2 already?
>
> or are you the one working on it!

no, not until a few days ago ;)
i cant recall from the dev-list if anyone else is working on the same
tool currently??

its been an often requested and discussed tool though...
and yes, shelving-location too!

the main use for the update-tool would be for Circulation - to allow
staff to bulk-update some boxes of items.

  - setting all items to STACK or MENDING, or
  - setting shelving location from '1st floor' to '3rd floor', etc

with the same information/warnings that returning an item gives
(items is lost, reserved etc)