[Koha-devel] a simple update-items.pl tool

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Mar 26 12:52:16 CET 2009

> the main use for the update-tool would be for Circulation - to allow
> staff to bulk-update some boxes of items.
>
>  - setting all items to STACK or MENDING, or
>  - setting shelving location from '1st floor' to '3rd floor', etc

Having this tool would be invaluable to my library, and would make
options like "shelving location" truly useful, as we'd be able to
change them quickly and easily. If I can help in any way to make it
happen let me know, because I'd love to get to use it!

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries