[Koha-devel] Error exporting report!

Muahmmad Wasim wasim at kics.edu.pk
Thu Mar 26 13:32:00 CET 2009

hi,

I'm trying to export a report from the page "reports/guided_reports.pl" in interanet. When I create a report it works fine and shows result. But when I click on "Download" button to export the report in any format(CSV/Tab Spaced), it doesn't work. It just shows an error: "Error exporting report!".

I've tried it on two different machines having different installations, but both don't work.

Please help !

Regards,
Muhammad Wasim