[Koha-devel] a simple update-items.pl tool

Becky Bell beckybell at waldolib.org
Thu Mar 26 16:37:05 CET 2009

Hi,

WALDO is sponsoring development with LibLime for Bulk Status Changes and for
Global Changes. The completion date for both is estimated to be December 15,
2009. We don't have written specs yet, so suggestions are welcome.

If you can get something coded before then, go for it!

Becky

Becky Bell

Open Source ILS Consultant

Phone: (507) 720-0706