[Koha-devel] Problem in installation of Koha

Mahendra Varandani mahendra at idessolutions.com
Thu May 14 11:48:09 CEST 2009

Hello Sir

I am PHP developer and i had downloaded the koha software but i found it is
totally made up in perl is there any other version available in PHP ?? if
not then pl help me as i have to install it to my local system which has
windows installed with Apache server and Mysql so how do i run it via
command line?? how do i know that perl is installed or not??

pl help me ASAP.

thnks in advance...

--
Warm Regards