[Koha-devel] Some problems to opt Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun May 17 15:02:27 CEST 2009

Mahendra Varandani <mahendra at idessolutions.com> wrote: [...]
> *4.        *And Pl send us the details that reagarding installations as we
> have redhat linux machine on it how do i setup it all will koha use same
> Mysql Phpmyadmin or it is using another database type??

You can create the database and user with Mysql Phpmyadmin, then koha
will populate the database.  There's an INSTALL.fedora about which may
help, but I've not used that: I lean towards debian as a base.

> I would really appreciate any feedback from the community/developers of Koha
> as to how much can they help us in any of the following situations, or is it
> that we will have to manage everything in-house

It depends on many things, including whether you pay anyone and how
much paid work we have on.

Hope that explains,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly