[Koha-devel] Some problems to opt Koha

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Mon May 18 06:04:51 CEST 2009

Mahendra,

If you look at it from the client's perspective, Koha is the far
better than any PHP ILS out there. If you can't support Perl, maybe
you should direct them to someone else? :>

Koha is built to support multiple languages. But you will need to
invest effort in Hindi translation.

Koha community support is excellent, but you will only get guidance,
it is unlikely anybody will do development for you, unless you are
willing to pay. Also you might find that Koha already has the features
that your client needs. We have completed several implementations but
have not been required to customize in most cases.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
http://www.osslabs.biz