[Koha-devel] Zebra search for "lost" / "onloan" items gives up a ERROR 114

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Nov 16 04:31:38 CET 2009

Chris Cormack wrote:

> I think what Henri is saying is it needs to check those 2 indexes, and
> if nothing is lost then that index will not exist, hence the 114
> telling you it doesn't exist.
>
> Can you try marking an item lost, rebuild the index and see if it now
> works. Also try issuing an item also.

We now have a index with onloan items and an index with lost item (one).

The search still returns no results for (and get this ...) items
available. It should return results for all the books from the original query
less the one or two on loan. But it goes into ERROR 114.

How can ERROR 114 refer to both "OID not found" and "index not found" ?

Still trying! Any insights most welcome.

thanks guys,
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

A lie can travel halfway around the world
while the truth is putting on its shoes.
      -- Mark Twain