[Koha-devel] Cannot delete patron category

Zico mailzico at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:03:40 CEST 2009

Hi, I am trying to delete the "Kid" category from my server. As we don`t
need to because our library is the university library.

When i go to delete "Kid" category, it shows me the error that, "Cannot
Delete. This category is used 4 times". I am not sure about those users who
are in "Kid" category; but, i am sure that, we don`t need them anyway. So,
now, *i want to forcefully delete this "KID" category". *How can i do that?

Your any kind of advice is highly appreciable.

--
Best,
Zico