[Koha-devel] Fwd: Git users: bring out your bugbears!

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Oct 15 07:50:00 CEST 2009

Chris Cormack wrote:

> One of my colleagues from work is off to a git get together, and Is
> asking if anyone has anything they really wish was different with git.
> I said I would ask the koha developers as we have used git for a while
> now. So any suggestions send them my way and I will pass them on to  Sam

Yes! Please flatten the learning curve or at least make it
less steep.

Yes again! Provide some git for idyots doco.

And again! Provide some hybrid (macro?) commands that make
it conceptually easier for those coming from CVS to use git.

thanks
rick
(ducking for cover)

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

"A Ministry of Defence guide to preventing information leaking into
the public domain has leaked into the public domain."