[Koha-devel] Fwd: Git users: bring out your bugbears!

Thomas Dukleth kohadevel at agogme.com
Fri Oct 16 05:13:07 CEST 2009

A feature allowing the easy preservation of commit history in Git which
follows the new location of files when they are moved for reorganisation
would be great.  Understanding the code and preserving correct attribution
would be much improved by such a feature.

Most every programming tool could use more informative error messages.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003