[Koha-devel] Reconciliation branch --mail à des t ination de la communauté Besoin de ton aval

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Fri Sep 4 09:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi to all,

> > At 14.40 03/09/2009, LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:
> >
> >>After discussing in Yesterday's IRC meeting we have two options :
> >>a) test master AND reconciliation branch at about the same time which
> >>would double the work. But reconciliation branch could be already there
> >>(you can check it out from koha-maintenance/reconciliation)
> >>
> >>b) rework the reconciliation branch and come down to a simple bug fixing
> >>branch.
> >

> > as CILEA we prefer the path a).
> >
>Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
>
>I still strongly feel that 3.0.x is a maintenance branch and should
>only contain bugfixes.

in fact CILEA wants to test 3.0.4 as soon as possible.
I read titles of all commit in  koha-maintenance/reconciliation at present.
in fact are all bug fixes exept:
-- a cataloguing plugin
-- a inventory plugin
-- a basic rework on Authosities

There not any major new feature, as I see.
If Henri-Damien thinks that there are not more bug fix to add,
we think that we could start to test it.

CILEA doesn't think to offer 3.2 to users before Jan 2010
So we can test 3.0.4 quite well.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)