[Koha-devel] kohastructure.sql

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Sep 16 11:51:26 CEST 2009

Dear Simon,

At 08.26 16/09/2009, Simon Mitchell wrote:
>Hi guy, am having a play with a script to convert the current mysql
>kohastructure.sql to postgresql etc.
>My thinking is that any updates to the mysql kohastructure.sql could
>be handled by automatically by a script.

i'm not sure this is the best path to have Koha on MySQL and on Postgresl.
Chris Cormack is working on this topic (support Ps in Koha). I think he prefer
to use a perl module as abstract layer (DBIx::Class).

>Firstly I have noticed that some table name and columns names are not quoted.
>Could some one fix that the next time an edit is done.
>
>And
>
>My postgresql database complains that there is no unique key on
>aqbookfund bookfundid
>My thinking is this is cause by REFERENCES `aqbookfund`
>(`bookfundid`) which should be REFERENCES `aqbookfund`
>(`bookfundid`,`branchcode`)
>in table aqorderbreakdown.
>
>Does this need to be fixed or is bookfundid unique and justs needs a
>unique key?

In fact not all relations are present into .sql code.
In fact to check to situation you need to see the code in the API (../C4 dirs).

Documentation on DB level of Koha here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:dbschema

Attention on documentation about ver 3.0.3:
Comments are correct, images not always.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it