[Koha-devel] kohastructure.sql

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:47:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/9/16 Simon Mitchell <simon at jseb.com>:
> Firstly I have noticed that some table name and columns names are not
> quoted.
> Could some one fix that the next time an edit is done.

Feel free to send a patch to add the quotes. :)

I see that Zeno's responded with additional information and word of
the approach based on DBIx::Class that Chris Cormack is experimenting
with, but one thing I would suggest is that if you pursue your
approach, it may be more accurate to do it in stages, starting with

[1] Load kohastructure.sql into an empty MySQL database
[2] mysqldump the schema and run your script on the output of *that*

That way, you're not dependent on any textual peculiarities of
kohastructure.sql.

Regards,

Galen
--