[Koha-devel] Rewriting the Dev_Week Reserves Updates

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:05:37 CEST 2009

Hey all,
  I'm rewriting my dev_week reserves patch for koha3 and I need some
input on whether certain features I had are truly useful. So here they
are:

Expiration Date: An optional date after which the reserve would be
automatically canceled. This one would be pretty easy.
Set to Lowest priority: When the reserve was set to this it would
always stay at the bottom of the reserves list, even if a new reserve
was added. This one is a bit harder, but still very do-able.

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology