[Koha-devel] Re writing the Dev_Week Reserves Updates

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 15:11:34 CEST 2009

Kyle,

First one YES!  That way at the end of a school year say 2 months it would
automatically cancel all the holds over the summer.  I assume that would be
a syspref where you could set the length of hold to cancel - say 60 days.

Second one - don't care here about that.

David Schuster

now if I could only get the holds to fill only from the location of the
patron.