[Koha-devel] User requests a book through the authentication is biometric

Roxana Luz Fleipaz roxanaluz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 20:53:55 CEST 2009

Dear Friends

The reason this message is to ask for help, I have installed KOHA in version
3, and I need to know if anyone has experience, integrated with a biometric
reader in the user module.

>From Biometric got your SDK 3.0, but only has to Visual C + + m, the code
can do a screenshot, the goal is to integrate with the KOHA system when the
user requests a book through the authentication is biometric.

http://www.fundacionxavieralbo.org.bo