[Koha-devel] Relocating koha.org services

Clay Fouts cfouts at ptfs.com
Sun Apr 11 18:51:19 CEST 2010

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, because of limitations imposed by
the DNS hosting service (zoneedit.com), I have no influence over the TTL
value. It's stuck at 7200 seconds.

The redirect for the wiki is a good idea and simple to implement, so I'll
add that to the process. However, it's not possible to do this with the Git
repo, AFAIK, so it would be fruitless to do so with the gitweb interface.

Cheers,
Clay