[Koha-devel] Relocating koha.org services

Clay Fouts cfouts at ptfs.com
Tue Apr 13 02:55:55 CEST 2010

I have completed (ostensibly) moving both of these services, and the DNS has
had (again, ostensibly) enough time to propagate. Please feel encouraged to
kick the tires and let me know if you notice any discrepancies in behavior.
There should be no noticeable difference other than those two hostnames now
resolve to 174.129.238.79.

Thank you,
Clay