[Koha-devel] Bulk Marc Import via the Web

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Apr 27 18:54:15 CEST 2010

I've also got a working patch which targets MARC21.  I've used it for
migration and importing from vendor supplied marc files.  It's not as
nice or flexible as what Kyle is working on though, so I won't recommend
it for inclusion in the general code tree at this point.  It would work
in a pinch though if you need something right away.