[Koha-devel] Modifying biblio data with SQL

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Apr 27 18:56:46 CEST 2010

My understanding is that the marcxml column is actually authoritative.
The table trio is more for quick work that doesn't need / can't wait for
the MARC data to be parsed.  Also I think the zebra index is build from
either marc or marcxml column depending on an option to
rebuild_zebra.pl.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer