[Koha-devel] Debian packages of Koha: current status and plans

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Fri Apr 30 04:25:30 CEST 2010

  Lars Wirzenius writes

> Is this something others would find useful?

  I am not sure that the multi-installations are useful to
  me. But the backup and move to other machine would definitely.

  The biggest problem I have with koha is performance. I mailed
  the list about fastCGI some time ago. Moving to a better machine
  would also improve performance, and your package system would
  be very handy.

> I am not currently looking for test users or patches, but I will
> announce when I have something that I think is reasonably safe
> for others to try.

  But I already volunteer. This looks like great work Lars.
  When you come to NYC I will buy you a lot of beer for this.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel