[Koha-devel] Debian packages of Koha: current status and plans

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri Apr 30 07:36:17 CEST 2010

Dear Lars,
Thank you for fantastic work..

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Lars Wirzenius <lars at catalyst.net.nz>wrote:

> Is this something others would find useful?
> Am I missing something that would be useful to many?

OH YES very useful !! I have done a couple of Koha install trainings for
librarians and many are overwhelmed by the complexity of installing and
configuring Koha. It will simply be great to be able to run a simple apt-get
and get Koha installed and fully ready to go.

> I am not currently looking for test users or patches, but I will
> announce when I have something that I think is reasonably safe
> for others to try.

Oww but I would like to test. Including the multiple servers part. Possible?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2