[Koha-devel] Koha 3.2 in virtualization or with several database : Is it effective ?

Brice Sanchez brice.sanchez at sys-tech.net
Wed Aug 4 18:00:19 CEST 2010

Thank you for your reply,
Your method is very interesting, I'll try it with my colleagues.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
--
*Brice Sanchez*
Programmeur Web

brice.sanchez at sys-tech.net <mailto:brice.sanchez at sys-tech.net>
418 520-0739 poste 136
514 907-0036 / 1-877-969-8324

*SYS-TECH / Technologies de l'information libres*
6700 BOUL PIERRE-BERTRAND BUREAU 209
QUÉBEC QC G2J 0B4
http://www.sys-tech.net

/Membre supporteur de l'Association TYPO3 <http://typo3.org>/