[Koha-devel] Meeting solr doodle tendencies closing tomorrow

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 2 07:13:56 CET 2010

Hi,
here are the tendencies for the solr meeting :
Tuesday, 7th december, 21h UTC
and
Wednesday, 15th December, 11h UTC

I propose that we close the vote on Monday, at 21PM UTC in order to be
able to have the time to send a mail for final votes.
As a side note, non techy people are welcome at this meeting. Even
though techy questions will be assigned. Feel free to invite. mibbit is
a very handy tool to attend irc.

I still have to make a real agenda for this meeting with all the
questions people raised, why we did this, how we solved some issues,
what drove our choices and what is the plan, and how we can work all
together is still a good starting point. It will be posted on the wiki
and here.
Only 12 people voted. It is a good start though.

I think there are many things that we could work on in groups. The
search engine is one of them, Data persistance, and Plack another,
Template organisation another, choosing one javascript framework
(concensus seems to be in favour of jquery, but how, who when actions ?)
.... if you like the idea of those meetings, please feel free to support
the idea and come to those meetings and eventually organize one on the
theme you favor or need.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT