[Koha-devel] 1st solr meeting : logs

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 8 09:32:34 CET 2010

Hi,
you can find there the logs of yesterday meeting.
http://librarypolice.com/koha-meetings/2010/koha.2010-12-07-20.00.log.html

We hope that people were not too much taken away by the form of the
meeting. I talked too much. Please feel free to answer back and tell
what you really expected, whether you wanted more technical details as
of how we did or how to test, or what we still have to do and how we
will do.

We are disappointed by the fact that it was not that much interactive.
We will try to make it clearer at the next meeting.
Anyway, you can get the links from
http://librarypolice.com/koha-meetings/2010/koha.2010-12-07-20.00.html
to read more about what we did.
The wip/solr branch is open. So you can use that.

Please note nonetheless, as a side note, that we worked much more than
what we were contractually mandated to do because we think that solr
support is worth it for the whole community.

Friendly
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre