[Koha-devel] about bug 4506 and branch new/awaiting_qa/analytical_records

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Dec 8 13:22:50 CET 2010

Hi katrin,

I replay with an email because I have pronlem with iirc.
But I send the mail also to koha-dev, to share information about this
develop.

The feature of analytical records is not activated by an system preference.
But I will insert this check.

I'm OK on your idea to use  the 'controlrecord number' if you are part
of a Union Cataloge.

In a local sistem 'controlrecord number' = biblionumber
We use alse itemrecord number because the link is an analytic link.