[Koha-devel] Zebra and OpenSuse

Oscar Gaona ramses02 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 17:38:35 CET 2010

Well, I had been testing many different options but it's impossible to run koha-zebra-daemon, koha-zebraqueue-daemon and cron for ./rebuild.pl -a -b -z or any other on opensuse 11.2.

Is there any other people with same problems between koha 3.00.05 and opensuse 11.2?

I see the 'classic configuration' for koha doesn't work for this OS, but I am not a programmer. Maybe any of you could found the answer and share it...

What about koha and opensuse 10.3?

Thanks, again.

Oscar