[Koha-devel] Zebra and OpenSuse

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Feb 5 13:31:57 CET 2010

Oscar Gaona <ramses02 at yahoo.com>
> Well, I had been testing many different options but it's impossible
> to run koha-zebra-daemon, koha-zebraqueue-daemon and cron for
> ./rebuild.pl -a -b -z or any other on opensuse 11.2.

It's hard to comment on that, but I'm sure I've installed koha OK on
earlier SuSE versions.  It's not fun, but not impossible.

> Is there any other people with same problems between koha 3.00.05
> and opensuse 11.2?

I'll leave that for any opensuse users to answer.

> I see the 'classic configuration' for koha doesn't work for this OS,
> but I am not a programmer. Maybe any of you could found the answer
> and share it...

But once again, this is an installation problem and may get more help
on the main email list
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software