[Koha-devel] Koha Sound Events

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:21:18 CET 2010

There should definitely be a global Sounds On/Off syspref.

If only a few pages have sounds, a syspref for each sound easy enough.

For many sounds, we should probably add an admin panel for controlling them all.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )