[Koha-devel] Summary of today's IRC meeting, Koha 3.4 observations

koha at joetho.com koha at joetho.com
Fri Feb 12 18:25:34 CET 2010

I think Darrell is speculating about compatibility with other ILS platforms,
as libraries regularly migrate from whatever those ILS' into Koha. It would
be prudent to give that compatibility some attention, perhaps even establish
a means of easily converting one system to another.

Is that kind of what you are talking about in the last part of your post,
Darrell?

-Thanks and tgif,
-Joe Tholen / SEKLS / Kansas