[Koha-devel] Extension of import_borrowers.pl

Tomás tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:58:10 CET 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm working on the semi-automated integration of Koha with our college
student/teachers management system.
Basically we're going to retreive data from that system and update patrons.

The first (wrong, IMHO) thing I planned was to make my own
partron_import.pl tool, and put it in our 25 koha installs. But then I
realized that many could benefit from a better solution: extend the
patron_import.pl script/template so it can handle URL's to retreive
the data in XML or CSV.

What do you think of this solution? Could it be useful for inclusion
in koha if properly coded?

To+

--
Aparición con vida de Jorge Julio López.