[Koha-devel] Extension of import_borrowers.pl

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Feb 24 18:35:17 CET 2010

If a url feeding XML or CSV isn't available I have already made to tool
for importing patrons directly from an SQL server.  I think I submitted
patches for it.  It may also be helpful in this situation.

If you can't find patches for it in the patches list then I have it on
my personal git repo.  See my signature below for details.

Good luck.