[Koha-devel] Stack Smashing

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Tue Jan 5 20:33:02 CET 2010

I am currently on 2.0.43. I did run across something about this kind of
behavior that was fixed with 2.0.24.

I am wondering if I should switch from grs xml to mod xml. Is there an
easy way to do this?

+
John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org