[Koha-devel] New to Koha

Scott Corwin scott at ridolfi.com
Wed Jan 20 19:31:01 CET 2010

Hi all, my name is Scott and I'm just getting started in the Koha process.  I'm not a librarian nor do I have any background in the field.  I'm currently testing using one of the configured appliances using version 3.00.01.005.  I'll be attempting to convert our existing bibliographic database, which has no standard MARC formatting into a MARC format using MARCEdit....at least that's my plan.  Thanks to all the FOSS community on this project so far looks very useful an malleable to our purposes.

Scott