[Koha-devel] cron job for loading pictures or better option

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Fri Jan 22 19:30:29 CET 2010

I've actually got a feature in my personal code base to manually
synchronize patrons with another database, but that's probably not what
you're looking for here.

If that would work for you then you should be able to pull the patch
from my gitweb server.  See my signature for the address.  It is the
first patch ( at the bottom of the list of patches authored by me ).

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer

for Koha checkout