[Koha-devel] SQL for 856 tag in marc record

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Wed Jan 27 14:37:11 CET 2010

Difference between the biblioitems.url field and the actual MARC 856 (in the xml)?  I don't know what makes biblioitems.url get populated, but I suspect if you load data in bulk (outside the Tools import) it doesn't happen.

Somebody had a neat trick on the IRC (chris_n?) for reading the actual MARC fields out of the XML.  That might work better.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200