[Koha-devel] SQL for 856 tag in marc record

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 15:28:29 CET 2010

Well turns out I think I had a bad backup and reload on the test server as
the number of biblio - is about 100,000 off even...  When I do the sql on
the production server I got 16481 urls which would be more like it.

If you are interested I put this up on the wiki for check-url.pl

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:check-url_enhancements&s[]=check&s[]=url&s[]=pl

I'm working with an in house programmer to make it a better utility...  He's
added information on where to place an output file so your cataloger can
pull it up and look at it - fdemians had a great idea on how to speed up the
URL check aspect of it, but need to install another dependancy to do that I
believe.  Still looking!  open for comments!