[Koha-devel] Koha-devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 3

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:41:39 CEST 2010

We have this problem only when using the translator.
It translates *.pref files replacing yes by "yes", no by "no".
I think that's why yes/no are stored in database instead of 1/0.

Actually whe use "en" version of module/admin/preferences.

------------------------------

> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:57:20 -0400
> From: Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] preferences.pl problems
> To: Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
> Cc: "koha-devel at lists.koha-community.org"
>        <koha-devel at lists.koha-community.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
> wrote:
> > I have found (and it has not been reported yet AFAIK) that the YesNo
> > sysprefs are now store as 'yes' or 'no', no more as '1' or '0'
> > It means that the user checks "no", 'no' is stored in the syspref, and,
> > as most of the code contains
> >> if C4::Context->preference('syspref') { do something }
> >
> > it's always evaluated as "true".
> >
> > Is it a problem others have seen or is it me ?
>
> I have not seen this in HEAD.  More details, please.
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen
> --
> Galen Charlton
> gmcharlt at gmail.com

> End of Koha-devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 3

Fridolyn SOMERS
Information and Communication Technologies engineer
fridolyn.somers at gmail.com