[Koha-devel] preferences.pl problems

Frederic Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Tue Jul 6 17:52:59 CEST 2010

I have some boolean sysprefs with yes/no strings in DB on some Koha
installations, like Paul. But those are old instances that started with
3.2alpha and prior versions. All those instances having been upgraded to
HEAD, they  work properly now whatever is the interface language, French
or English. With the French interface, if you switch on, respectively
off, a boolean syspref, you get a 1 value, respectively 0, in the DB. I
suppose that something were wrong during a while with the syspref
translator.

--
Frédéric