[Koha-devel] Moving system preference serialization into the database

Frederic Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Mon Jul 12 23:28:38 CEST 2010

> Ok. Here is a quick fix which seems to be what everyone is headed
> toward. Please abuse it a bit and see if it meets the present criteria.

I try it. It works. But the way you identify local syspref is not the
good one, as I understand it. You have in systemprefernces.pl (that you
reactivate) a hash of 'official' sysprefs. Then you select all syspref
defined in DB which are no in this hash. But it means that if tomorrow I
had a new preference in a .pref file I also will have to add it in
systempreferences.pl file otherwise it will appear as local.

--
Frédéric