[Koha-devel] Moving system preference serialization into the database

Frederic Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Tue Jul 13 07:45:37 CEST 2010

> I think this is an unfortunate side-effect of the "quick and dirty"
> part of this fix. Perhaps it might be good to open a bug against 3.4
> to do at least some major cleanup of this code. There is a lot of it
> which should be removed

If your patch, as 'squashed' by Chris C., is committed, I will add
quickly to the old syspref editor the ability to display syspref which
are exactly the difference between DB and .pref files sysprefs.

Thanks again for the good work.

I agree that sysprefs design should be discussed further for 3.4: code
cleanup and improvement asked by some (sysprefs per branch for example).

--
Frédéric