[Koha-devel] New preferences editor

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Thu Jun 10 12:30:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I was just testing a small patch for 3.2 with a new preference not listed in the pref templates. Although the pref exists, you cannot find it or add it. (The manual does not yet explain how to add preferences too, or I could not find it.)

I think it should be interesting to include (possibly older) local preferences that are not yet in the templates on a separate tab or so. The same holds for searching the prefs; the new version does not find preferences that are not listed in the pref files, but are in the database and can be used via C4::Context. This is somewhat confusing (to me)? Would it be better to allow finding them at least?

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Marcel