[Koha-devel] New preferences editor

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:10:59 CEST 2010

Marcel,

I have reported a lot of bugs about missing preferences.  Most are
found with this search:
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=sys+prefs

As for instructions on how to add them, I can write that up, but the
reason I haven't added some of these is because the implication is
that they are not used in the code anymore or because I don't know how
to add that particular preference.

Thanks
Nicole